Aria Restaurants Introduce $49 Dinners 5pm-7pm
Don’t think of it as a blue light special; think of it as a great deal. The economy is still not as stable as we would like to see it. We’re all in it for the ride. So let’s enjoy ourselves, shall we? We’ve been hearing rumors of a lot of specials on The Strip- this one can be done in conjunction with Viva Elvis but ticket purchase isn’t required. Being that we personally love many of the restaurants we figured we would pass this info along. Unsure how long this offer is good for.
Remember to tip your servers and bartenders well. We mean it. Tips tend to go directly into the local economy, folks.
The Death Star At Sirio
ARIA Resort & Casino offers guests the quintessential combination of cuisine and entertainment with its new Early Evening Menus and Show Packages featuring Viva ELVIS™ by Cirque du Soleil®. Satisfy any appetite before a big night out on the town with delicious culinary creations by some of the world’s most critically acclaimed chefs and restaurateurs including Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Michael Mina, the Maccioni family, Julian Serrano, Shawn McClain and Masa Takayama.
Delight taste buds with prix fixe menus available between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. nightly at:
- · Bar Masa – Award-winning sushi chef Masayoshi Takayama ups the ante at Bar Masa with a bento box comprised of his coveted, signature items. Sample the finest Kobe Beef Skewers, Chicken Karaage, Sashimi and more. Price: $49; Wine/Sake Pairing: $24
- · AMERICAN FISH by Michael Mina – Gourmet comfort food is on display in a fabulous three-course menu from Executive Chef Sven Mede including Shrimp & Grits with jalapeño and ham; and Cornmeal-Crusted Rainbow Trout with morel mushrooms, white asparagus and artichokes. Price: $49; Wine Pairing: $24
- · Sage – Celebrated Chicago chef Shawn McClain offers a three-course menu at his AAA Four Diamond restaurant, featuring mouthwatering dishes such as Duck-Fat Roasted Heirloom Beets and Shelton’s Farm Organic Chicken with artichokes, chicken truffle ravioli and cippolini onion. Price: $49; Wine/Beer Pairing: $24
- · Sirio Ristorante – Executive Chef Vincenzo Scarmiglia serves up two early evening menus in the Caffe and main dining room. Each menu features three courses of Italian classics, such as Spaghetti with veal and ricotta cheese meatballs; and Lobster-filled Ravioli with fresh artichoke and tomato ragù. Caffe Price: $39; Wine Pairing: $19 and Dining Room Price: $49; Wine Pairing: $24
- · Jean Georges Steakhouse – At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s contemporary steakhouse, Executive Chef Robert Moore’s three-course menu includes creamy Burrata Mozzarella with tomatoes, juicy Filet Mignon and much more. Price: $49; Wine Pairing: $24
- · Julian Serrano – The eponymous Spanish tapas restaurant from award-winning chef Julian Serrano offers guests three courses spotlighting his native fare. Start with Traditional Spanish Chicken Croquetas and then indulge in a Half Chicken with sautéed cube potatoes and Spanish chorizo. Price: $39; Wine Pairing: $19
- · Lemongrass – The Strip’s first Thai restaurant has prepared a three-course menu featuring Vegetarian Spring Rolls; Pad Pak with shiitake mushrooms, baby corn, asparagus and oyster sauce; and Bua Loi, the traditional sticky rice flour dumpling with warm coconut milk for dessert. Price: $39; Wine Pairing: $19
- · Blossom – For an authentic Chinese four-course menu in a lush environment reminiscent of an enchanted garden, Blossom features Hot and Sour Soup; Crisp-Fried Beef Roll with enoki mushroom and mandarin brown sauce; and Chicken Breast with macadamia nuts, stir-fried bok choy and rice. Price: $49; Wine Pairing: $24
- · UNION Restaurant & Lounge – The Light Group’s Executive Chef Brian Massie has created a three-course Viva ELVIS™ menu, with signature dishes such as King Crab & Jalapeño Tacos, as well as Chilean Sea Bass with creamy risotto and rock shrimp served in a lobster broth. Price: $49; Wine Pairing: $20
Unicahome.com was founded in 1998 by Hugh and Bonnie Fogel. Featuring over 65,000 products, Unicahome.com is a complete lifestyle store for home, office and contract use featuring Bridal Registry, Furniture, Lighting, Accessories, Barware, Food and Great Gifts from noted designers and top brands sourced worldwide. Our 18,000 square foot store is located in Las Vegas, Nevada, just minutes away from the world famous Las Vegas Strip. We hope you enjoyed your visit to Unicaworld!
Sign up for the Unicahome mailing list to receive regular updates. Trade Sale Inquiries Welcomed.