- Members agree to respect one another. No profanity, obscenity, hateful speech, threatening posts, or similar posts in this vein will be tolerated. Communicate, not agitate.
- The Website must not be used for illegal purposes. This includes discussion of illegal activity. Website must be used in compliance with all local, national and international laws.
- Multiple accounts are not allowed. Violators will be immediately banned.
- No spamming.
- Posted links must not link to pornography, or sites that are sexual in nature. Links may be completely independent of Website, and User use of links is completely at Users own risk.
- Privacy of other Users must be respected. No posting of personal information other than that self-determined by the User concerning information about the User themselves.
- Advertisements, Contests, Referrals or Affiliate links will not be tolerated, unless previously approved by Website.
- Content postings must not infringe on any Intellectual Rights, unless approved by Rights owner.
- Use of Website is at sole risk of User.
All content of postings (postings, text, files, images, sounds, or other material, “Content”) are considered the sole responsibility of the User who originated the content. Website makes no warranties (express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information on the Website. Information on the Website is not considered representation or endorsement by Website. Website is not responsible for any Warranty, Quality, Bugs, Viruses, Material Losses, or Damage of any kind as a result of Downloads or Links offered on Website. In the event of a dispute, User agrees that Website and any officers, employees, agents of Website are released from claims, damages and demands of any kind or nature, including known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected.
User agrees that Website does not pre-screen, monitor or approve Content or activity but reserves the right to delete or move any Content without notice. Website further may investigate any complaints by Users in regard to activity or content and take action deemed appropriate by Website, which may include warnings to and banning of offending Users.
Website cannot guarantee the security and privacy of the information on Website. Website agrees to not share information with third parties for marketing purposes. Website may disclose information of Users if so required by Law or to enforce Terms.
Access to Website
Access to Website is via non-exclusive, limited and revocable license for personal use only. Website reserves the right (but not the obligation) to terminate access and/or use of Website without notice. User will not attempt to use Website after termination.
User agrees to fully indemnify Unicahome, Inc and its officers, employees and agents against all claims, damages, losses, liability, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of usage of Website.
In the event any part of the Terms are determined unlawful, void, or unenforceable then that section of the Terms will be deemed severable. The remaining Terms shall be considered enforceable and valid.
These Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Nevada. Any and all disputes arising herein shall be resolved within the State of Nevada, County of Clark, unless otherwise mutually agreed to by the parties in writing. If either party undertakes any action or arbitration, including equitable relief, against the other arising out of or in connection with any transaction or occurrence hereto, then the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the losing party reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
Website is protected to the maximum extent by copyright laws. Any reproduction or modification or materials is prohibited without the written consent of Website. Content postings by User are automatically granted to Website solely, unless otherwise deemed by Website, an irrevocable license to use, copy and distribute Content, whether in full or derived.